This month, Pattie is making an easy low carb Fall inspired chili and Gluten Free treats.
Get Recipe Here:
- White Chicken Chili: https://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/keto-white-chicken-chili/#recipe
- Black Bean Brownies: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/black-bean-brownies/
These brownies are not only gluten free and high in protein and fiber from black bean and eggs, but also so gooey delicious!
- Substitute 1/2 cup of maple syrup or honey for 2/3 cup of brown sugar
- Use dark chocolate chips (preferably higher than 60% cacao) or chocolate nibs for more antioxidants and flavonoids.
- Substitute white beans for black beans to make lighter brownies or blondies
- To make cupcake brownies, scoop 3 tablespoons of batter into cupcake liners and bake at the same temperature and time.